The Wildwood Police Department is a modern and progressive agency with a commitment to hiring the most qualified of applicants for a career in public safety. Apply today and be a part of the change. Be part of our Family.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have a high-school diploma or equivalent, although a college degree is preferred.
- Must have a good work history.
- No dishonorable discharge from any branch of the military.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for at least a year and a good driving record.
- Must be in good physical condition and of good moral character.
- Vision must be correctable to 20/40 in each eye.
- Must have no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving moral character, false statements or domestic violence.
- No pending criminal charges.
- Must pass a written exam, physical agility test, panel interview, polygraph exam, background investigation, medical screening and a psychological exam.
“Equal Opportunity Employer: The Wildwood Police Department does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetics or any other classification protected by law. “